Cold Spring, MN (Granite-Tops Corporate Headquarters)
• Help install all jobs assigned to the crew lead. This requires lifting heaving material (granite weighs approximately 20 lbs per square foot)
• Load truck with forklift and secure load.
• Tape off & Silicone non-seam areas.
• Able to drive a large cube truck and follow all DOT regulations.
• Follow Crew Leads' Direction.
• Fabricate on site when trained.
• Clean installation site (trash from tape, on site fab/ sink boxes etc).
•Keep truck clean (inside & out), proper engine maintenance & fuel truck as needed.
•All other tasks assigned by crew lead or management
• Friendly/Professional to ALL on site personnel, customers, tradesmen etc.
• This is a full time, hourly position. Hours are from 5:30 am until all scheduled jobs for the day are complete (this can mean 12-14 hour days on occasion).
THESE ARE REQUIREMENTS NO EXCEPTION FOR THIS POSITION:
• Valid Drivers license and able to Pass a DOT physical
• Pass a background check for criminal record to obtain clearance to enter homes (this includes NO DWI records)
• Able to lift heavy stone (stone weighs on average about 20 lbs per square foot)
This position begins as a 3rd person on a crew. As learning progresses, more skill/responsibilities are required.
To Apply: Complete the job application listed on the Employment page and sent it or bring it into:
Granite-Tops Corporate Headquarters
1480 Prairie Drive
Cold Spring MN 56320